Advocating For Clients’ Rights, Obtaining Maximum Compensation
A serious personal injury will bring many problems and many questions. Am I going to get better? Will I be able to work again? Will I need medical care for the rest of my life? How am I going to pay for this?
An experienced personal injury lawyer will be absolutely critical in answering these questions and helping you get the compensation you will need going forward for your lost income and earning capacity, pain and suffering and other damages.
More Than 50 Years Of Service
The attorneys of Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., have served people across New York City and beyond for more than 50 years. Our lawyers have successfully represented thousands of clients, obtaining more than $1 billion in compensation since 1965. We are ready to help people who have suffered all types of disabling injuries, including the following:
- Brain injuries: A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can alter your loved one’s life in many ways. Some of these changes are obvious, while other changes are not always immediately visible. If your loved one has suffered a disabling brain injury due to another’s negligence, our lawyers have the experience and resolve to recover all compensation available under the law.
- Spinal cord injuries: An accident that causes severe trauma to the spinal cord can lead to partial or total paralysis. While such an injury will place significant limits on what you are able to do, a successful personal injury suit can help you get the money you need to support yourself and live your life on the best possible terms.
- Burn injuries: Nothing in the world is more painful than a severe burn. The burns themselves are excruciating, and treatment of burn injuries can be equally painful. If you or someone you love has been severely burned in an accident, our accident injury lawyers will work to hold all liable parties accountable for your damages.
- Back and neck injuries: Injuries to the neck or back can cause pain, numbness and a host of other problems. These problems can keep you from working and interfere with enjoying what life has to offer. Whether your injuries occurred on a construction site, in an automobile accident or in some other type of accident, our attorneys know how to investigate, negotiate and litigate these types of cases.
- Fracture and joint injuries: Broken bones, torn ligaments or tendons or other injuries can take months or longer to heal. Even after these injuries have healed to the fullest possible extent, you may still be limited in your daily activities. You may be subject to arthritis, which can limit you even further. If you have broken a bone or suffered a joint injury due to someone’s negligence, our law firm will look closely at your injuries and take appropriate action.
- Day care injuries, assaults and abuse: Day care facilities and their employees have a responsibility to provide the highest level of care to our children and to take the necessary steps to ensure their safety. When they fail in that responsibility and your children suffer injuries as a result, you have the right to seek full compensation for your child’s medical care and pain and suffering.
- Wrongful death: Our law firm also represents surviving family members who have lost a loved one in a fatal accident and wish to file a wrongful death claim. We prepare every case thoroughly, tirelessly investigating all issues in order to present a compelling claim at trial. Our readiness and willingness to go to trial also allow us to negotiate from strength, which frequently results in favorable settlements for our clients.
Contact Our Dedicated Manhattan Injury Attorneys
Call our Manhattan offices locally at 212-732-4992, call us toll free at 800-574-4LAW or complete our online contact form to schedule an appointment. Your initial consultation is free, and our NYC personal injury lawyers take all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means you will owe no legal fees unless we obtain compensation for you.