Representing Local 3 Members For Over 40 Years
Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C. Named Preferred Legal Provider of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 3 Union
The New York law firm of Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., is honored to have been named a Preferred Legal Provider by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 3 Union. The firm has been recognized for providing “superior legal skills” and “compassionate professionalism” to Local 3’s members throughout the New York City metropolitan area.
Throughout our long relationship with Local 3, which spans more than 40 years, attorneys with the firm have been proud to represent members in a variety of important legal matters that deeply affect them and their families. In particular, we have obtained significant results for many hundreds of workers who have been injured on New York construction sites because of someone else’s negligence.
Helping Union Members Get The Compensation They Deserve
At Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., our extensive experience includes:
· Obtaining maximum money damages for workers injured on construction sites due to third-party negligence
· Bringing successful wrongful death lawsuits on behalf of workers’ family members
· Representing injured patients in medical malpractice cases against negligent doctors, hospitals and other providers
· Effectively handling premises liability claims against property owners whose negligence led to slip-and-fall accidents and other serious incidents
· Cases involving municipal liability pertaining to city and local government agencies
· Helping clients obtain the best possible outcome with regard to workers’ compensation benefits in conjunction with other claims, when appropriate
Strong Results Since 1965 | Talk To Us About Your Case
Please contact Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., in Manhattan if you or loved one has been injured, regardless of whether the injury occurred at work or somewhere else. We are known for excellent service and a long history of results.
Since our founding in 1965, our lawyers have recovered money damages for our clients totaling more than $1 billion. We always offer a free, confidential consultation.