Representing Motor Vehicle Accident Victims And Their Families
In the hectic, congested environment that is New York City, numerous motor vehicle accidents occur daily, with some causing injuries that will change a person’s life forever.
Putting Our Experience To Work For You
If you have been seriously harmed in a motor vehicle accident due to another’s negligence, it is important that your attorney knows how to build a case that accounts for both your present and future needs. Since 1965, the motor vehicle accident lawyers of Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., have successfully built such cases.
Seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident? Call us at: 212-732-4992 or 800-574-4LAW. Free consultations.
Fighting For Our Clients For More Than 50 Years
Our dedicated team of attorneys and staff is able to represent people in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents: Any car crash may involve drunk drivers, or be a situation where the motorist was distracted, including someone operating a cellphone when driving.
- Truck accidents: Semi truck accident cases can be especially challenging, as they may involve many parties and both state and federal trucking laws.
- Motorcycle accidents: By many measures, motorcycle accidents occur very frequently and cause very serious injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents: Accidents involving pedestrians often are due to drivers not paying sufficient attention and failing to see the person.
- Bicycle accidents: Although bicyclists must share the road with motorized vehicles, most drivers of motorized vehicles forget that bicyclists are there and may collide with the bicyclist as a result.
- Bus accidents: Municipal authorities sometimes do not do their due diligence when it comes to hiring bus drivers or maintaining vehicles, which can cause serious bus crashes.
- Ferry and water taxi accidents: Accidents occur on New York’s busy waterways, including the Hudson River and the East River.
- Taxi accidents: Because the more fares a taxi driver can pick up the greater his or her pay, these drivers are under pressure, resulting in reckless and negligent taxi driving and crashes.
- Subway/MTA and commuter train accidents: In New York’s ever-hectic, crowded and bustling underground, subway accidents and commuter train crashes are not unusual.
Our motor vehicle accident lawyers also represent families who have lost loved ones in fatal vehicle accidents and are wondering if filing a wrongful death claim will help them get justice.
Giving You Our Full Attention, So That You’ll Get All You Deserve
In every case we accept, we do so with the understanding that we may have to prove your case before a judge and jury. As a result, our team will fully investigate your case to prove how your accident happened and why the other party is at fault for your injuries.
Proving fault is only one part of the equation, however. We will work with your doctors to show just how your injuries have changed your life for the worse.
When we have established your medical costs, loss of income and reduced earning capacity, and other damages, we will seek full compensation for these losses from those responsible. If the opposition will not treat you fairly, we will not hesitate to bring your case before a jury.
Pursue Fair Compensation For Your Accident Injuries
Call us locally at 212-732-4992, call us toll free at 800-574-4LAW or complete our online contact form to schedule your free initial consultation with our Manhattan law firm. Our attorneys take all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, which means you will owe no legal fees unless we obtain compensation for you.