Crane And Hoist Accidents: Talk To A Lawyer Who Can Help
Throughout the past several years, crane and hoist accidents have become more common in New York City. Several deadly and highly publicized cases have made the public more aware of the dangers of construction cranes.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a crane or hoist accident, either as a construction worker or bystander, it is essential that you seek legal representation. An experienced and knowledgeable lawyer can protect your rights and see that the negligent party is held responsible for the injuries you have suffered.
Manhattan Lawyers Helping Injured Crane/Hoist Accident Victims
Arye, Lustig & Sassower, P.C., is one of the premier construction accident firms in New York City. We are an experienced firm that prides itself on aggressively pursuing compensation for the injuries suffered by our construction worker clients.
Crane and hoist accidents can be especially devastating, with the potential to injure or kill the crane operators, other construction workers and bystanders. These accidents can even collapse entire construction sites and cause extensive damage to surrounding buildings.
Our accident attorneys in New York City serve injured workers, other injured individuals and family members who have been affected by a wide range of crane and hoist accidents and injuries, including:
- Cranes striking buildings or causing debris to fall unexpectedly
- Cranes falling and injuring workers or innocent bystanders on the street
- Cranes tipping or collapsing, injuring or killing the operators and trapping individuals underneath
- Crush injuries and broken bones caused by accidents
- Head and brain injuries as the result of falling cranes and crane equipment
- Spinal cord injuries and neck injuries from cranes or falling debris
- Wrongful death of a worker or bystander due to the crane accident
Questions About Crane And Hoist Accidents?
To further discuss your specific questions and concerns about your crane or hoist accident injuries or those suffered by a loved one, contact us by email, or call our Manhattan offices toll free at 800-574-4LAW or locally at 212.732.4992 for a free consultation. We accept all accident cases on a contingency fee basis. You owe us no fee unless we recover damages for you.